Terms and Conditions
- Format: digital competition for the first round, live final for the second round.
- Entry is open to all chefs and culinary professionals who are either permanently and fully employed by Sodexo Ltd. and with Sodexo email address or hold a culinary position in one of Entegra’s client companies.
- Recipes and images must be the entrant’s original creation and not previously published.
- Competitors should ensure that they have full permission and endorsement of their manager/supervisor as appropriate. The competitor should make managers/supervisors fully aware of all competition commitments where time away from work is involved, including practice, presentations and prizes. A Sodexo entrant must provide their supervisor’s name and email when registering. All rules applying to the competition are final. Organizers and judges will not enter into any debate regarding results or issues surrounding the competition. The Committee of Judge’s decision is final.
- Successful applicants will be notified by the organizers as per competition guidelines. Communication to both successful and unsuccessful submissions will be by email.
- A competitor’s entry to the competition means acceptance of all competition rules and regulations as well as the rules of any parties associated with this project.
- Acceptance of all rules and regulations will be via a check box on the registration website.
- All efforts will be made in relation to queries by competitors to assist competitors for a successful competition.
- All finalists will need to be available for our LIVE Final Event on August 21st and 22nd in Nashville Tennessee. Please check with your manager on this time commitment.